Door-to-door car wash refers to a car wash method that uses a mobile and convenient non-sludge car wash equipment to the customer’s designated location for cleaning services.
The door-to-door car wash project recognizes ten advantages:
- Advantages of the automotive service industry. The automobile service industry is recognized as a “profiteering” industry, and the car ownership is rising every year, and the car needs to be cleaned regularly.
- On-site convenience advantage. On-site service, community-based operation, eliminating the hardships of going to and from the car wash shop, saving fuel, saving money, saving time, making life easier and making people more comfortable.
- The advantages of water saving and environmental protection. Environmental protection, energy saving and emission reduction are global responsibility
- Consumer psychological advantage. As the saying goes, “To earn money, you can earn money from a rich person.” In some ways, a car owner equals a rich man.
- Low investment threshold
- Simple operation advantages.
- Return on investment. Investing more than $10,000, the return profit can reach tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands, no product backlog, no inventory risk, no sales threshold, no dim peak season. Money scene is beautiful!
- The advantage of Capital Returning. The release of monthly card, annual card, pre-charge and other activity policies, the funds are returned quickly. According to the car wash owner, it takes only 10-20 days to recover the investment. Among them, the pre-charging system helps to withdraw funds is an indisputable fact.
- Industry extension advantages. On-site service, full contact with the terminal owners in space and psychology; at the same time, the automotive after-market service will have a huge platform for the subsequent high-profit supplies, decoration, insurance and other services.
- Secondary agent advantage. The stock market and the housing market are sluggish, Private capital needs to find a way out; the economic downturn, laid-off workers, college students are hard to find jobs. The idleness of capital and personnel allows more franchisees to generate the impulse of district-level agents.